The effects of organisational change can often be felt across an entire organisation. Support is not only needed for employees whose roles are directly impacted. Managers who are trying to support the change, and others who observe the changes occurring around them, are often also affected.
The perception of how change is managed within an organisation is crucial to employee wellbeing. AccessEAP can assist in a number of ways:
- Individual consultations with managers to help them communicate with and support staff
- Onsite counselling support for impacted staff at the workplace
- Training to provide psycho-education and self-care tips to employees
- Training for managers around what to expect and how to respond
- Career transition via our partnership with Trevor Roberts